Grow Your Own Mushroom
Any clean space can be a safe haven to grow your own mushroom.
Any clean space can be a safe haven to grow your own mushroom
Raising mushrooms at home is not just a good and relaxing way to widen edible fungi but also a way of making money by spreading mushrooms as a business.
I myself, I loved mushrooms…in pastas, viands, and even in a patties! Yes a mushroom patty.
Here’s how we need:
1. A plastic container (any clean plastic –clear)
2. Saw Dust-clean
4. Space at around 26 degrees C
1. Observe the room where you plan to breed your mushrooms. A space free from direct sunlight would be better for they don’t like sunlight.
2. If you wish to harvest thousands, better have a tray so they will be more organized and easy to moisturize.
3. Place saw dusts in a container and place it in a tray, design according to your taste, an organized breeding place is better.
4. Spray clean water the mushrooms every day. The first bumps of growth will appear after one to two weeks.
5. Reap the mushrooms when they grow. Keep spraying water to begin a new crop.
That’s how easy, just make sure that everything is clean, edible mushrooms grows only in a clean place.
Check out my mushroom recipes!