How to Make Bakpia Pathuk Yogyakarta
Bakpia Pathuk, cook, recipes.
Bakpia is a food made from a mixture of green kacanh and sugar wrapped in a skin made of flour and then baked. Currently bakpia content varies greatly, not only sided green beans just yet, we can also find bakpia with a stuffing of cheese, chocolate, red beans, black kumbu, etc..
Bakpia very sticky snacks Yogyakarta city premises. Area which is renowned as the central creation is Pathuk Bakpia. There we can find many shops and homes along with various bakpia peddling souvenirs typical of Yogyakarta.
The following will explain how to create a distinctive Pathuk Bakpia London:
Ingredients For Skin Bakpia Pathuk London:
- 100 gr flour
- salt to taste
- coconut oil to taste
Material To Fill Bakpia Pathuk London:
- 1.5 kg of green beans without skin
- 800 grams sugar
- salt to taste
How to Make Skin Bakpia Pathuk London:
- Mix the flour, salt and oil. Knead until the dough is soft, not sticky and malleable in the hands of
- Take a little dough (the size of marbles kurleb)
- Spread a thin skin martabak eperti egg
How to Make the content Bakpia Pathuk London :
- Soak mung beans without skin for 3 hours. then drain
- Boil green beans until the skin without empuk.Buang water.
- Green pea puree without the skins along with sugar and salt in a blender
- Take a little dough content, round shape.
Settlement in making bakpia Pathuk Yogya:
- Take a piece of thin leather that has been widened
- Fill with a mixture of contents
- Cover and shape into a round slightly flattened, make sure all content has been covered with dough skin.
- Tata on a baking sheet that has been smeared with a thin margarine.
- Bake until lightly browned and cooked