How to Make Potato Cakes
This is a recipe of potato cakes. You could make it at home. It is simple to do, yummy, and you may get the ingredients in your kitchen.
I like this potato cakes very much.
Potato Cakes is my favorite dish. I usually use it as side dish or snacks. Both are yummy. It does not need a lot ingredients. The main ingredient is potato, of course.
Now, lets go to the kitchen.
The ingredients of this recipe are:
4 potatoes, finely peeled, clean them out, and cut into three or four pieces.
1 eggs, break and put it in a bowl or plate. I use this as coatings of the potato cakes.
3 garlic, finely chopped.
1 teaspoonful of salt.
1 teaspoonful of pepper powder.
1 cup of cooking oil, I use this for frying.
These are the steps how to make potato cakes:
1. Fry the potatoes until tender.
2. Remove the fried potatoes from the pan and drain.
3. Grind the fried potatoes tenderly.
4. Pour the chopped garlic, salt, pepper powder on the grind potatoes. Mix them well. Make a dough.
5. Take a portion of the dough. Make a spherical shape. Flatten. Dip into the eggs.
6. Do step 5 for other portions of the dough.
7. Fry them in the cooking oil.
8. Potato cakes is ready.