Loaded Mashed Potatoes
Tired of the same old mashed potatoes……
- Prep: 20 min. Bake: 30 min.
- Yield: 14 Servings
20 30 50 Ingredients
- 5 pounds potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons butter
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3 cups (12 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese blend, divided
- 1/2 pound sliced bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 3 green onions, sliced
- Place potatoes in a Dutch oven and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10-15 minutes or until tender. Drain and place in a large bowl. Add the sour cream, milk, butter, salt and pepper. Beat on medium-low speed until light and fluffy. Stir in 2 cups cheese, bacon and onions.
- Transfer to a greased 3-qt. baking dish. Top with remaining cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted. Yield: 14 servings.
various potato dishes: potato chips, hashbrowns, tater tots, baked potato, and mashed potatoes (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
English: Mashed potato with dills (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
English: Crispy Potato Skins with Sour Cream and Sweet Chilli Sauce (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
English: Herrings with sour cream and onions, served with fried potatoes. (Photo credit: Wikipedia)