Palak Paneer – Spinach Cottage Cheese Recipe
A healthy recipe with fresh Spinach and Paneer aka Cottage Cheese.
A healthy recipe with fresh Spinach and Paneer aka Cottage Cheese
1. Spinach – 500 gms
2. Paneer – 300 gms
3. Onion – 3
4. Chili Powder – 1 tsp
5. Chicken Masala Powder – 2 tsp
6. Garlic – 2 or 3 pieces
7. Oil and Salt – as per need
8. Fresh cream – 1/2 cup
1. Clean the spinach and boil it in little water and let it cooked.
2. Grind the cooked spinach into paste.
3. Cut the paneer into cube forms. Fry it in oil till golden color.
4. Remove the paneer and keep it aside.
5. Cut two onions thinly and fry till it turns translucent.
6. Grind the other one onion along with garlic into paste. Add this paste to the onion and fry till raw smell goes.
7. Add the Chili Powder, chicken masala and fry.
8. Now add the cooked spinach and salt. Let it cooked for 2 minutes.
9. Add the Paneer and the fresh cream and put off the flame.
10. Serve with hot rotis or rice.