published by neha1309 on Nov 28, 2011
Easy and quick to make, and nice to eat.. Papad rolls make a good starters.
- 3 Boiled Potatoes
- 1 green chilly
- Green Corriander
- 2 Raw Papad
- Red Chilly Powder
- Tomatoes to garnish
- Boil Potatoes and allow them to cool for a few minutes
- Grate them
- Mix Salt according to taste, add green chilly and corriander after cutting them into small pieces
- Break the papads into 2 halves
- Dip the papad in water for a second
- Put potato paste in between and roll the papad
- Use bits of corn flors on sides to paste the papad and prevent them to flow out.
- Deep fry the filled and rolled papad.
- Garnish with corriander and small pieces of tomatoes.