Sour Cream Chicken
Prep: 15 min. Bake: 45 min.
Yield: four Servings.
Sour Cream Chicken Recipe
- Prep: 15 min. Bake: 45 min.
- Yield: 4 Servings
15 45 60 Ingredients
- 1 cup (8 ounces) reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 tablespoons minced chives
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons celery salt
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 1-1/4 cups seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 broiler/fryer chicken (2 to 3 pounds), cut up and skin removed
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat butter, melted
- In a shallow bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Place bread crumbs in a separate shallow bowl. Coat chicken with sour cream mixture, then coat with bread crumbs.
- Arrange chicken on a rack in a foil-lined 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30 minutes. Drizzle with butter; bake 15-20 minutes longer or until juices run clear. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts 1 serving equals 365 calories, 15 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 97 mg cholesterol, 899 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 32 g protein.