Spinach–health Benefit and Efficacy
Spinach is like any other vegetables that are easily available at all supermarkets. In terms of health benefits, spinach contains more vitamin and other contents that are helpful for our health.
One of the best ways to strengthen immune system in the body is to eat organic vegetables and fruits. Get vegetables that you can have easily. Spinach is very easy to get and has a lot of benefits for health. According to Dr. Dito Anurogo says in a consultation issued by detikhealth that spinach contains vitamin A, vitamin B, vitamin C, carbohydrate, protein, zinc, lutein, folate, amaranthine, purines, fat, and magnesium. Thorny spinach (Amaranthus spinosus) contains spinasterol, amaranthine, hentriakontan, potassium nitrate, vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin K, vitamin B6 (pyridoxine), calcium oxalate, phosphate salts, and iron.
Some efficacy of Spinach:
• Improve the performance of your kidneys.
• Purify blood after childbirth.
• Cure anemia and kidney failure.
• Strengthen your hair.
• Prevent coronary disease and birth defects.
• Spinach root can treat dysentery, gland tuberculosis, late menstruation, bile, diarrhea (diarrhea), vaginal discharge, sore throat, toothache, fever, bronchitis, and gonorrhea.
• Smooth breast milk release.
• Treat eczema, hemorrhoids, bleeding swollen gums.
• Warm cooking water of spinach can be used to relieve painful, rheumatic feet by soaking them.
• Reduce the risk of gallstone build-up.
There are also researches that show the efficacy of spinach extract that can reduce fever or pain and other health benefits.
Spinach Consumption Tips:
The followings are very important for you to know regarding how you consume spinach for your daily meal.
• Consume spinach as soon as it is ready for you to eat.
• Avoid eating spinach after 5 hours served.
• Do not reheat cooked spinach. Many people are used to reheating their cooked spinach.
• Patients with uric acid, gout, and rheumatism are better off limiting the consumption of spinach as purine content in spinach is high. In our bodies, purine is metabolized to turn into uric acid.
The above explanations about spinach are some of what Dr Dito Anurogo explained in an answer to the question asked by one patient. I hope this short info will of benefit to you all.