The Benefits of Carrots
Many benefits will we get if frequently eating carrots, because the content of vitamins and minerals to nourish the body.
Carrots, long-shaped fruit with a reddish color and is a favorite food of bugs bunny, it was good for health for those who love to consume. One way is to make eating carrots into juice and creating as you like, so that the benefits of carrots can be felt.
Carrots Ingredients include Vitamin A, Vitamin K, Vitamin B, Vitamin C, Thiamine, Pantothenic acid, Potassium, Sodium, Beta-Carotene, Alpha-Carotene, Calcium, Selenium, Iron, Copper, Magnesium, Manganese, Phosphorous, Zinc, rich in fiber and protein, and minimal Carbohydrates Cholesterol.
The benefits are obvious carrot for a healthy body, are:
- Preventing Deadly Diseases - Research also shows that carrots help fight cancer cells and prevent heart penyakut. Eating carrots at least five times a week can reduce the risk of stroke by 68 percent when compared to eating carrots once a month. Efficacy antistroke also caused by the activity of beta-carotene that prevents plaque or cholesterol deposits in blood vessels. Beta-carotene is the most active pigments when compared to alpha and gamma-carotene.
- Detoxification - Carrots can also detoxify the liver, muscle and other tissues and capable of removing the toxins in the body and prevent disease came.
- For Healthy Eyes - The high beta-carotene and Vitamin A in carrots helps to protect the eye and improve the clarity of the eye. The content of carotene in carrots helps prevent night blindness and weak eyesight improving.
- Former Acne and Acne - Drinking carrot juice every day can prevent acne. Beta-carotene helps in the healing of injured tissue and helps future growth of new cells in the skin.
- Help neutralize the acid in the blood - Eating carrots regularly can help neutralize acids in the blood and eliminate toxins in the body. Presence of potassium content in carrots is best eaten raw or cooked.
Let’s eat carrots from now and feel the benefits for our body.