How I Make a Banana Cream PIE
A delicious easy-to-make pie that is good for dessert and snack.
Image via Wikipedia
Pies are one of the irresistible dairy products that we eat, they serve as a dessert or even as a snack food. Banana cream pie is one of my favorites and the easiest to prepare, I’m sure you’ll like it too! I will share with you the steps on how to make it.
First, we prepare the crust. Here are the ingredients:
2 cups crushed graham crackers
1/2 melted butter
2 spoonful of sugar
How to prepare:
1. Mix all the ingredients for the crust.
2. Pressly lay it in a pie plate.
3. Put in the ref for 30 minutes.
Second, we cook the custard. Here are the ingredients:
1/4 cup of sugar
3 spoons of cornstarch
1 1/2 cup of evaporated milk
2 eggs (scrambled)
1 spoon of butter
1/2 teaspoon of vanilla
3-4 pieces of banana (lakatan)
How to cook:
1. Mix the sugar and cornstarch in a broiler. Pour the milk then cook until thicken.
2. Get some of the thickened mixed sugar and cornstarch from the broiler, pour it in the scrambled egg.
3. Mix. Pour it into the broiler then continue cooking.
4. Thicken while stirring constantly.
5. Add the butter and vanilla.
6. Let it cool in the broiler.
7. Peel the bananas and cut into pieces. Spread it in the crust in a circular manner,piled up.
Third, we make the toppings. Here are the ingredients:
1 cup all-purpose cream
2 spoonful of confectioner sugar
How to prepare it:
1. Mix the all-purpose cream and sugar.
2. Pour the custard into the crust and bananas.
3. Topp it with mixed all-purpose cream and sugar. You can also put some sliced bananas on top.
4. Put in the ref.
You might also be interested in :
Earn from sharing your recipes, join Triond.
More of my recipes on My Food, Your Food, Our Food.