How to Make/prepare Bibingkang Malagkit (Sticky Rice Cake)
2 cups sticky rice (washed and drained)
2 cups coconut milk
1 tsp salt
1 cup sugar
1 cup of pure coconut cream (from the first pressing of grated mature coconut)
1/2 cup brown sugar
1. Mix sticky rice and coconut milk in a pan. Cook in medium fire until the rice is almost cooked.
2. Remove from fire then add sugar and salt.
3. Again cook in medium fire within five minutes and ocassionally mix/stir. Let it fully cooked.
4. Remove it fronm the pan and put in a flat plate or baking pan.
5. Mix in coconut cream and brown sugar in a separate bowl. Pour it on top of the cooked rice.
6. Oven it until top surface is brownish or looks crispy. That’s Eat!