Double Chocolate and Chip Ice Cream
This is perfect ice cream eaten during hot weather or as a dessert. coupled with the chocolate which is always capable of tempting.
• 130 grams of brown sugar
• 4 egg yolks
• 300 grams of fresh milk
• 200 grams of fresh cream
• 20 grams of cocoa powder
• 75 grams of chocolate blocks, sliced
• 10 grams of pasta chocolate ice cream (chocolate Esen)
• 100 grams of chocolate chips
How to make:
A. Beat brown sugar and egg yolks with the balloon wisk hinga thickens, then set aside.
2. Heat the milk with fresh cream over medium heat. Meanwhile, dissolve chocolate powder with milk and add to the milk that is being cooked. Enter also a block of chocolate pieces, stirring until dissolved. Cook until almost boiling (about 80 degrees Celsius). Lift.
3. Pour the milk chocolate that has been cooked into the egg mixture, stirring constantly.
4. Cook returned by way of steamed dough, stirring constantly with a wooden spatula until the batter thickens (thin stick in a wooden spatula). However the not cooked too long so that the egg does not clot. Remove and let cool.
5. Once cool, put pasta chocolate ice cream and mix well.
6. Put it in the refrigerator for a minimum of 4 hours or until dough is cool enough.
7. Remove dough from refrigerator, pour into ice cream machine. Process until thickened and looks heavy rotation.
8. Pour into a clean container, sprinkle with chocolate chips. Put it in the freezer until hardened and ready to serve.