Healthy and tasty pancakes.
1 cup whole wheat flour / spelled
3 / 4 cup oat milk / rice milk
1 tablespoon canola oil / olive
1 teaspoon baking soda
2 tablespoons brown sugar
4 eggs (preferably organic)
Natural maple syrup
* Note – maple syrup is produced maple, so it is completely natural. Many mineral-rich medicinal plant used. Be sure to buy the natural syrup and the syrup in Taste Maple containing sugars or preservatives.
1. Mix in a bowl the milk, oil and eggs quickly with a fork or meringue.
2. Put the other ingredients and continue stirring until mixture is uniform.
3. Using a ladle, pour batter into a preheated pan, over low heat and cover the lid.
4. Make the other side. Put in a plate sprinkle over natural maple syrup.