published by Chris Stonecipher on Nov 18, 2008
A must-have for the holiday meals.
- 1 cup of flour
- ½ cup of butter
- ¼ cup of sugar
- 1 ½ cup of sugar
- 1 ½ cup of water
- 3 tablespoons of corn starch
- 1 3 ounces peach Jell-O
- 6-8 peaches-sliced
- Mix flour, butter and sugar then press in a 9 x 13 inch pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 350 degrees F.
- Prepare filling and cook until thick than add the peach Jell-O
- —–Cool! —–
- Place sliced peaches layered on top of the crust.
- Pour cooled filling over the top.
see my friends at http://christonecipher-friends.blogspot.com