Peanut Butter Kisses
published by Ange Perdu on Dec 11, 2007
This is a sweet recipe perfect for any occasion.
Dazzle your guests this holiday with a stunning display of homemade peanut butter kisses on the table. It will virtually fly off of the plate
- ½ cup of honey
- ½ cup peanut butter
- 1 cup non-fat dry milk
- 1 cup crushed corn flakes
- Mix honey and peanut butter together.
- Add dry ingredients and mix.
- Shape mixture into long roll.
- Roll into corn flake crumbs and chill for about 30 minutes.
- Slice into any thickness you desire or leave as a long roll until serving time.