published by CHAN LEE PENG on Jul 9, 2007
Let rainbow jelly color your day!
- Jelly strips
- Pandan leaves
- 150g Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 90ml Milk
- Red coloring
- 750ml Coconut milk from one coconut
- Put jelly strips, coconut milk, pandan leaves, sugar and salt in a pot and keep them boil under slow fire.
- Pour in milk into the pot and bring them to boil.
- Remove pandan leaves from the pot.
- Pour half of boiled jelly into a container. Then, add red coloring and stir it well. Let it cools down.
- Leave the other half portion of jelly strips over slow fire.
- When the jelly in step (4) cools down, cut the colored jelly into small cubes and put it into a jelly mould.
- Pour in remainder of boiled jelly onto the jelly mould containing colored jelly and let it chills.
The rainbow jelly is ready to serve now. Cut and pack them into plastic bags. You can serve guests in the birthday party, graduation party, buffet, wedding anniversary, refreshment or any other festive occasions.