How to make strawberry shortcake.
- 4 cups sliced strawberries
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 1/3 cup Bisquick mix
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 tablespoon sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter (melted)
- 1 container frozen whipped topping
1. Mix strawberry and 1/2 cup sugar.
2. Heat oven 425 degree Farenheit.
3. Stir Bisquick mix, milk, 3 tablespoons sugar, and butter. Mix into dough.
4. Drop balls of dough on a cookie sheet and bake 10-20 min until golden brown.
5. Cut up short cakes and fill with strawberry and whipped topping.