How to Cope with Mild Constipation in The Morning
Learn how to prepare a morning smoothie that will give you minerals, vitamins, and power in the morning. This smoothie will also activate your colon to help you stay organized.
For those of you who have mild constipation, here is the juice in the morning that will help activate your colon. This smoothie is packed with nutrients that your body will be used to regenerate your colon and body.
I have made this juice for several years. I make enough to drink immediately and to put into my thermos to drink around 10:00.
Juice that I often make is to
* A banana peel
* 4-5 strawberries or berries, or fruit
* One tablespoon of lecithin granules
* One – two teaspoons of flax-seed oil
* Half and half almond milk and apple juice
In a coffee grinder, grind about a teaspoon or less of:
* Brown sesame seeds – high in lecithin, vitamin C, E, and Calcium. They improve liver function and helps in constipation
* Sunflower seeds – are high protein, calcium, and iron. They are one of the best natural food that feeds the entire body.
* Flax seeds – are high in fiber and provide bulk to your stools.
* Almond – use around 6-7 or more. They are high in calcium, phosphorus, and have several B-vitamins. Just ate some. They are high in calories.
After grinding the seeds, place them in any blender and blend for 3-4 minutes. If you need a little sweetness, you can add a little honey. I find this drink a lot of sweet without any honey.
Sometimes I’ll add a little powder from the capsule acidophilus.
If I did not add the almonds, I just put all the tiny seeds into the blender without grinding them. Blender will break them.
It is a powerful smoothie to give you morning power and to activate your colon to get moving.