How to Make a Sugar-Free Vanilla Iced Coffee
Fast-food vanilla Iced Coffee is loaded with lots of sugar. Here is a sugar-free vanilla coffee recipe that is similiar to McDonald’s McCafe Vanilla Iced Coffee. Very low calorie treat!
So let me tell you first and foremost, I love McDonald’s Vanilla Iced Coffee. I want one everyday. If I am out, I most definitely will stop and purchase one. But they are high in sugar content so due to health reasons, I found a way to make a sugar-free vanilla iced coffee.
- 3 cups strong, hot coffee
- 4 packets of favorite artificial sweetener
- 1 pint cream or half & half (coffee creamer works fine as long as you add when hot)
- 1 quart milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- Place coffee in a large pitcher and add sugar. Stir to dissolve sugar. Let cool.
- Add remaining ingredients to the coffee mixture, stirring well. Chill and serve over ice. This recipe is very similar to McDonald’s. Now I can enjoy vanilla iced coffee anytime. You will learn to substitute other ingredients depending on your own preferences.