How to Make The Ultimate Milkshake
Wondering how McDonald’s make their perfect Milkshake? Want to find out how to make your own? This method is cheap and even the microwave cooks could pull it off.
Milkshakes have really hit the big time in the recent years, most believing Milkshake has long passed its prime with competition from massive soft drink companies like Coca Cola and Red Bull. However many towns have reported Milkshake cafes opening in all regions. With this new found market comes a rather ridiculous price tag, why pay a fortune for a simple pleasure when you can make it yourself?
- 8 Scoops of plain white Ice Cream (Cornish works best but cheaper alternatives are fine)
- Chocolate/Sweets of your choice (Practically anything can work, Dime bars to Trebor Strong Mints)
- Small bit of milk
- Your first task is to blend/cut your sweets/chocolate of choice. A blender works best and you want to blend it so its small enough to fit through a straw (As fine as possible)
- Add a tiny amount of milk, just enough to cover the bottom of whatever you’re using as a blending container.
- Blend for about 5 seconds
- Add the Ice Cream
- Blend until thick and creamy, check regularly to avoid a “Sloppy” milkshake
My personal favourite is the Dime Bar Milkshake but you really cant use anything sweet to flavour it, enjoy experimenting until you find your perfect milkshake