Pineapples and Oranges Enzyme
Enzyme is good for your health.
Pineapple helps to speed up tissue repair. It also helps in indigestion.The combination of fruits in this enzyme helps to reduce pigmentation.
There are many types of enzymes. Enzymes are good for the overall health. Any types of fruit can be used to make enzymes. Make sure you use filtered water to wash the fruits and dry it first before making the enzymes. You can also use a clean towel to dry the fruits faster.
1 ripe pineapple ( peeled and sliced)
2 oranges ( peeled and sliced)
1/4 bottle honey
1/4 bottle oligo sugar
1. Clean all the fruits and let them dry. When they are dry, slice thinly
2. In a clean dry glass bottle, arrange 1/3 of the fruits layer by layer. Put in pineapple first and then the oranges. Pour in 1/3of the honey and 1/3of the brown sugar. Repeat the process till all the fruits are used up.
3. Cover the glass bottle with a piece of cloth or plastic cling wrap. Put in a cold place.
4. Everyday shake the bottle so that all the fruit juice cover the fruits. Do this everyday for at least two weeks. You can keep it longer if prefer. The alcohol aroma will be stronger.
5. When done, keep the enzyme in the refrigerator. To get a thick and juicy enzyme, strain the enzyme in a container. The remainder fruits should be put in a juice extractor to get all the juice. Add this together with the strained enzymes. In this way, you will get a thicker and juicer enzyme.