Pink Cheeks – Eight Tips to Get Them Naturally
Get rosy cheeks with natural ingredients.
A little bit of blush can make any face look prettier. No doubt they play such an important part while dressing up for any important occasion. Make-up is always there. But why should you always sp[end on such highly priced blush? Try these natural methods to get rosier cheeks and glam yourself up. They are definitely better than to keep pinching your cheeks to retain the rosy cheeks! All you have to do it start with some exercise and fresh air. The rest of the secrets to get that pinkish color on your cheeks is right there hidden in your kitchen.
Build up a regular exercise routine. That is the only way you can improve the blood circulation in your body. This in turn will help to carry the oxygen and nutrients to all the cells in the body – including the skin, thus giving it a natural glow.
2. Drink plenty of water
Water helps to flush out toxins from the body leaving your skin feeling more fresh and it also adds a glow to it.
3. Include a lot of fruit and vegetables rich in carotene in your diet.
Eating a healthy diet is very important to keep your skin bright and glowing. For pink cheeks do not forget to include vegetable and fruits that are yellow, orange and red in coluor. For example; carrots, tomato, peaches, watermelons, apples, apricot etc. These automatically give a natural glow to the cheeks.
4. Get some sun and, whenever possible, some cold fresh air
Both these will help to add a rosy tint to your cheeks.
5. Scrub and exfoliate
Regular exfoliation removes the dead skin that reduce the natural color. These scrubs need not be expensive. Rather they can be easily made at home with natural ingredients. Some that work very well are -
– Lemon and flour
– Dried powdered orange peel and cream Oats mixed with honey and milk
– Coarsely ground cucumber with honey milk and juice of a lime
– Mashed banana and milk
– Boil some masoor daal (pulse) in milk. Make a paste of it and apply.
– Turmeric and cream paste
Dab a cotton wool in apple cider vinegar or red wine and apply to your cheeks. When dry the cheeks look definitely rosier.
7. Massage your cheeks
Use some sweet almond or olive oil to gently massage your cheeks with a finger tip for a while. It is sure to get the reddish hue you desire.
– Apply beetroot/pomegranate/grape juice mixed with a little sugar on your cheeks leave it to dry and then wash it off with water. This will give your cheeks the rosy glow.
– Dry some rose or hibiscus petals and then crush them. Mix it with milk cream and apply to the cheeks. Regular use will give your cheeks that rosy hue.
– Regularly use the mixture of crushed almond, rose petals, pudina (mint) leaves and honey. Apply it on your face and wash off when dry to get that rose tinted hue.