Replacement Drinks Water
Here are a few types of drinks you can make an alternative as a substitute for water.
We certainly realize how great the health benefits of water, but sometimes we are too tired to drink it, so replace it with other types of beverages that taste, but not necessarily menyehatkan.Sebenarnya there are several types of drinks that can replace water, but still has health benefits.
So far, we recommended to drink at least eight glasses of water per day to reduce bloating, prevent headaches, ward off disease, and prevents wrinkling of the skin. Those are some of the benefits of water that would make us not have to pay expensive because it is easy to get. However, H2O is not the only substance that can maintain your health. There are many types of drinks are also good for health as well as water. Among others, coffee is often assumed to be able to make people become addicted. Though coffee is actually a healthy beverage for consumption is not excessive, because it can reduce the risk of Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s disease, breast cancer, skin cancer, diabetes, gallstones, and even oral cancer. Here are a few types of drinks you can make an alternative as a substitute for water:
- Orange juice: Orange juice can ward off heart disease petrified. Antioxidants in orange juice protects you from the inflammation that can lead to heart disease. Even those who eat fast food and drank the orange juice has a number of free radicals that are less than those who ate fast food and ends with water. However, consider the dose is too much sugar because sugar is also not good for health. One glass of orange juice should contain 21 grams and 122 calories.
- Camomile tea; Believe it or not, chamomile tea can make you feel calm. Those who consume chamomile tea every day for two months will decrease anxiety, according to a study from the University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia. Overcome anxiety at night by drinking a cup of chamomile tea
- Cranberry juice; cranberry juice is effective in preventing gum disease and bladder infections. Natural ingredients in this juice gussi prevent disease by counteracting the bacteria on the teeth below the gum precisely. Cranberry juice also contribute 39 percent of vitamin C per day, increase good cholesterol, and maintain healthy bladder.
- Milk chocolate: Milk chocolate can keep that stomach flat. A glass of chocolate milk contains lots of carbohydrates and protein that is able to restore your energy after a lot of activism and sport. Athletes who drink it after exercising the muscles that tend to have healthier than athletes who only drink water, according to studies conducted the American College of Sports Medicine. Milk chocolate also reduces pain and fatigue.
- Green tea: Green tea is known mempu maintain weight. Mice that did exercise and drinking green tea is known 22 percent smaller risk of weight gain. The content of polyphenols in green tea can revitalize the body’s metabolism making it easier for fat burning. Moreover, green tea is also rich in antioxidants that can ward off heart disease and cancer. Try tambahakan ice into your green tea, certainly more refreshing.
- Tomato Juice: Tomato juice is known to reduce the risk of cancer. This drink is rich in vitamins B and lycopene can ward off cancer.
- Black tea: Black tea mempu protect you from skin cancer. This classic drink is a source of antioxidant flavonoids that contain a substance that is an antidote to cancer. According to the research, sipping a cup of black tea a day can reduce the risk of squamous cell carcinoma, one type of skin cancer by 30 percent. Either warm or cold drink, black tea is also good for your healthy skin care.