White Chocolate Mousse!
published by aliki123 on Oct 23, 2010
A great recipe to make white chocolate mousse !Try it!
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup of sugar(you can even skip it if you like)
- 2 cups of low fat whipping cream
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Melt the chocolate in pan that you will attach to another pot with boiling water (bain marie).
- Remove from the fire and wait for the temperature of the melted chocolate to drop a bit ,it must be warm .
- Beat cream (sugar you can skip it if you like) and vanilla until stiff peaks form.
- Fold into cold chocolate mixture.
- Then stir carefully with a plastic spoon ,the chocolate and the low fat whipped cream, (You can add a little bit of lemon zest to make it better), until the mixture becomes smooth.
- Pour into wine glasses or bowls let it freeze for 1 hour.
- Decorate them with strawberry,blueberries or raspberries and enjoy!