Bacon Wrapped Ranch Chicken Tenders
published by Crissleigh on Aug 30, 2008
This is a chicken tender with a crispy ranch coating wrapped in bacon.
I have never measured a lot of the ingredients but I will try my best to be exact.
- 16 to 20 Unbreadded and Uncooked Chicken Tenders
- 2 packs Dry Ranch Salad dressing mix
- 3 C Bread crumbs unseasoned
- 2 C All Purpose Flour
- 2 Eggs
- 1 1/2 C Milk
- 2 tsp Salt
- 2 tsp Pepper
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 2 lbs Bacon
- 2 Tbs Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 350 . In a skillet heat up 2 Tbs of olive oil.
- In a bowl beat eggs add milk and mix set aside.
- Place all purpose flour in a bowl and set aside.
- In a bowl mix bread crumbs both packs of dry ranch dressing salt pepper garlic powder and onion powder . Make sure the bowls you use are large enough to place chicken strips in.
- In a 9 x13 pan place olive oil and coat well.
- Open both packs of bacon and set a side.
- Take 1 to 2 chicken strips at a time and roll in flour be sure to shake off excess flour place in egg mix then dip into bread crumbs and coat well. Repeat with remaining chicken. Wrap breaded chicken with one to two slices of bacon. (Make sure to leave some of the breading exposed)
- Place in the heated skillet, brown on all sides. Remove from skillet drain of excess oil and place in the 9 x 13 pan and pace in the oven.
- Bake at 350 for 20 to 25 minutes turning chicken over half way through so the bacon is crisp all the way around.
I serve them with bottled ranch salad dressing for dipping and a side of parmesan cheese crusted potatoes .