Chicken Seasoning Soy Sauce
Recipe To Make : Chicken Seasoning Soy Sauce.
* 1/2 chicken
* 1 tablespoon margarine
* 2 cloves garlic (10 g)
* 50 cc soy sauce (5 tablespoons)
* 1/2 teaspoon pepper
* 5 grams of salt
* 1-2 pcs lemon, take the water
How to Make:
* Marinate chicken with margarine, baked in the oven with the heat resistance is placed in a dish until slightly dry.
* Remove the crushed roasted chicken on a cutting board.
* Puree the garlic and salt, mix with pepper, soy sauce and lime juice. Stir well.
* Marinate the chicken that has been crushed. Bake again to soak up flavor. Serve hot with sauce and vegetables.