published by brianalan on Sep 21, 2010
This recipe is easy to do and it turns out delicious crunchy chicken.
Image by mroach via Flickr
- 1/2 cup margarine
- 1/2 cup miracle whip
- 1 tablespoon mustard
Melt margarine in sauce pan. Stir in miracle whip and mustard.
- 2 cups dry bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 3/4 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- salt & pepper
- 6 boneless, skinless, halved chicken breasts
- Mix together in a shallow bowl.
- Dip chicken breasts into the miracle whip sauce.
- Coat with the crumb mixture.
- Arrange on a greased baking pan.
- Bake 350 oven for 45 minutes or until tender.
- Makes 12 to 14 half breasts servings.