Fried Chicken in Soy Sauce
The spicy fried chicken and the sweet soy sauce are the best combination for lunch today. You would try the recipe at home. I am sure the members of your family will love the dish.
Today, I prepared Fried Chicken in Soy Sauce for lunch. This is a special dish since it uses chicken. Chicken is one of my husband’s favorite dish. He likes the tender chicken meat.
Now, lets go and start cooking.
The ingredients of the dish are:
a half of chicken, cut the chicken into some pieces, cleaned it out.
1 lemon, cut it into pieces, take the juice, pour on to the chicken.
1 bowl of cooking oil, I used it to fry the chicken.
5 chilies, finely chopped.
5 onions, finely chopped.
2 garlics, finely chopped.
1 spoonful of salt.
3 spoonful of sweet soy sauce.
1 and a half glass of drinking water
The steps to prepare the dish are:
- Fry the chicken, remove and drain.
- Prepare a pan, pour a spoonful of cooking oil in the pan.
- Pour the chopped chilies, onion, garlic and salt in the pan.
- Stir and fry them for two minutes.
- Put the fried chicken in the pan.
- Add the sweet soy sauce. Stir well.
- Add water on it. Wait till the sweet soy sauce and water seep in the chicken.
- Fried Chicken in Soy Sauce is ready for lunch.