The Best Tasting Chicken.
4-6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts or chicken thighs
2 Tablespoons light olive oil
1 1/2 cups light sour cream or plain yogurt
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon onion powder
1/2 teaspoon paprika
1 1/2 cups crushed crackers (1 sleeve) or seasoned breadcrumbs
2 Tablespoons melted butter
1. Preheat the oven to 350′F.
2. Line a rimmed cookie sheet with foil and spread the olive oil over the foil.
3. In a medium bowl or zip style bag, stir together the sour cream, salt, onion powder, and paprika.
4. Add the chicken to this mixture and turn the chicken so that all sides are fully coated.
5. Place the crushed crackers or breadcrumbs in a large bowl and dredge each piece of chicken in the crumbs so that all sides are coated.
6. Place the coated chicken on the prepared pan, drizzle the top of each piece with melted butter.
7. Bake at 350′F for about 45 minutes or until the chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165′F.