Home-made Chicken Nuggets
Easy to make and I personally think they taste much nicer than the processed ones. Although it’s everyone to their own liking! Hope you enjoy.
Home-made Chicken Nuggets.
2 skinless chicken breasts
50g plain flour
1/2 tsp paprika (optional)
1 large egg (beaten)
100g wholemeal breadcrumbs (or whatever you prefer)
Salt and pepper (seasoning)
Tomato ketchup (to serve)
1. Cut the chicken breast into nugget-size pieces and chill until needed.
2. Gently combine the flour and paprika, add seasoning and tip onto a plate.
3. Coat each chicken piece with the flour mix, egg and breadcrumbs then place on a greased baking tray.
4. Preheat oven to 180.C/350.F. Bake the chicken nuggets for 10-12mins or until nice a golden brown or until the juices run clear.
5. Serve with tomato ketchup.