Step by Step Chicken Curry Recipe
Tastes absolutely delicious! Be sure not to purchase the lite coconut milk. In my opinion it drains the flavor. Enjoy!
Step-by-Step Chicken Curry Recipe
This chicken curry recipe is to be served with rice and is good for two large plates. I hope you enjoy!
- 1 can of coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons of yellow curry
- 1 tablespoon of fish sauce (smells horrid)
- 1 whole yellow bell pepper
- Sliced chicken, about 1-2 breasts
- Steamed rice
- Heat a medium sized pan to medium temperature and add one can of coconut milk. Simmer for about 2-3 minutes (or until it starts to bubble) and then add 2 tablespoons of yellow curry.
- Stir the yellow curry into the coconut milk until everything is mixed together. Add 1 tablespoon of fish sauce (I put mine in a Ziploc bag afterwards because it smells terrible). The fish sauce is for the consistency, and you won’t be able to taste any of it after done cooking.
- Slice up pieces of the yellow bell pepper and add to curry for taste. *This step is optional*
- Turn the temperature down to low temperature and slice up 1-2 chicken breasts. It is up to you how thin/thick you want your chicken; I personally slice mine into vertical slices 1 – 2 inches thick.
- Once done slicing the chicken, add into the mixture and cook on medium until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- Put steamed rice in bowl, and put however much curry on top chicken.