How to Make Chocolate
Hi everyone. Have you enjoyed eating chocolates and ever wanted to make some on your own? I’ll teach you people how to make some very delicious chocolates easily. Here are the things you require (measures are for 150 grams approx)-
1. Cocoa powder- 2 table spoons.
2. Powdered Sugar- 2 table spoons. 3. Butter- 100 gms.
4. milk- 1 cup.
5. Nuts and dry fruits (optional).
6. Butter sheet.
1. Heat the milk in low heat till the milk reduces to half the original quantity.
2. Mix the milk and butter.
3. Mix the powdered sugar and cocoa powder with the milk-butter mix, nuts and dry fruits optional.
4. Heat the content in low heat until the mix melts.
5. Pour the molten content into a bowl with butter sheet spread inside.
6. Refrigerate the content until the mix hardens.
And now you have your own home made delicious chocolates!!!