Pepper – Something that’s added in many types of food
Crabs – One that makes people’s mouth water
How about a combination of both?
> For best taste, serve hot.
- 3 rock crabs (Cleaned and halved)
- 2 tbsps butter
- 10 cloves garlic (Unpeeled and crushed)
- 3 stalks lemongrass (Crushed)
- 6 dried chillies (Coarsely pounded)
- 2 tbsps black peppercorns (Pounded)
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 cup water
1. Heat oil for deep-frying.
2. Fry crabs till they turn red.
3. Drain crabs and set aside.
4. Heat butter and add pounded and crushed ingredients.
5. Sauté till fragrant.
6. Add salt, water and crabs.
7. Cook crabs, stirring to mix well.
8. When gravy’s dry, turn off heat.