Easy Tuna Casserole: Kraft Mac and Cheese
How to make Kraft mac, and cheese Tuna casserole. Serves a family of 4-6+.
Things you need:
1. 2 boxese of kraft mac and cheese.
2. 2 cans of .
3. 2 cans of cream of mushroom soup or cream of chicken.
4. 1 can of peas.
5. a large sauce .
6. 2 casserole disses oven safe.
1. water in suace pot and beging to boil the water.
2. Add mac and cheese to cook.
3. follow the box to make mac & cheese
4. per heat oven to 360.
5. After mac and & cheese is made, add tuna, peas and the soup and mix, ( turn the slove on a low setting)
6. Add the mac & chesse mix to the casserole dishes and place in oven for 15 Minutes.