Breade Fish Fillet Recipe
published by Alex Ortigas on Apr 27, 2011
Here’s an easy to prepare fish recipe:
- 300 grams fish fillet
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons desiccated coconut
- 1/2 cup bread flour
- 2 fresh eggs, scrambled
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 2 cups cooking oil
- 1/4 piece lemon wedge
- Tartar sauce (store-bought)
- Sprinkle fillet with salt and pepper on both sides.
- Add desiccated coconut for first coating.
- Sprinkle with flour, dip in scrambled egg and coat with breadcrumbs.
- Heat oil in pan and fry fillet until golden brown. Garnish with lemon wedge and serve with tartar sauce.