Cooking Tenderloin Seascallops
Do you know sea scallops? It is one of many animals living in the sea and on shore. I would like to share a special recipe of tenderloin sea scallops.
Sea scallops has tender meat inside. People living on shore likely found these animals and they cook it for food. Sea scallops has a lot of benefits for healths. It contains a lot of protein and minerals, which are needed to maintain health. Today, I cooked tenderloin sea scallops for lunch. The tender scallops are very delicious. The savory flavour of scallops dances in the mouth, delicately touch the tongue. The sticky of brown sugar, the fragrant of lemongrass, bay leaf and galangal, all spices added in the dish are amazing. You must try this recipe at home.
The ingredients are:
fourth kg of sea scallops,
1 lemon (we will use the juice to vanish the smell of sea scallops)
5 chillies, finely chopped
2 garlic, finely chopped
5 onion, finely chopped
1 spoonful of salt
2 spoonful of brown sugar
2 bay leaves
1 piece of galangal
1 spoonful of cooking oil
1 glass of water
The steps in cooking tenderloin sea scallops are:
- Clean out the sea scallops, add lemon juice to vanish the smell.
- Prepare a pan, pour the cooking oil.
- Pour chopped chilies, chopped onion, chopped garlic, and salt on the pan.
- Stir them for two minutes.
- Pour the sea scallops in the pan.
- Add galangal, lemongrass, and bay leaf.
- Stir until the spices seep in the sea scallops.
- Add 1 glass of water.
- Wait until the water shrinks and the sea scallops cooked.
- Taste it. You may add sugar and salt to make it more delicious.