How to Make Fish Tacos
You will learn how to make fish tacos that will obliterate your taste buds (in a good way).
Just like regular tacos, fish tacos are open to variety and differentiation based on ones preferences. The fish tacos can be made with fried fish or grilled fish, i personally prefer the fish to be grilled. This variation of Fish Tacos Will be with a citrusy marinade and a cabbage coleslaw.
- 1 lb white fish, Something along the lines of tilapia or snapper.
- A couple halved limes.
- 1 moderately sized garlic clove
- 1/4 teaspoon of ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon of chili powder
- 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
- Ground black pepper
- 1/2 small head of cabbage
- 1/2 a red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- several corn tortillas(depending on how many you plan on eating)
- hot sauce
- Anything else you enjoy
- Put the fish in a dish and squeeze half a lime on it. add the chili powder, cumin, and 1 tablespoon of the vegetable oil. Now begin to season the fish with salt and pepper. refrigerate and let the fish marinate for approximately 15 minutes.
- integrate the cabbage, the cilantro and onion in a bowl and cover it with half a lime and 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil. Season it with salt and pepper.
- Warm the tortillas.
- Cook the fish on the grill without out moving until the bottom side of the fish has grill marks and is white on the bottom. This will be about 3 minutes, and then flip it and repeat. Afterwards place it on a plate.
- Taco time!