Wondering if you’ve ever combined ketchup and squid?
- 1 kg squids (Cleaned and cut)
- 3 tbsps oil
- 2 tsps cumin seeds
- curry leaves
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tbsp chilli powder
- 100g tamarind (Mixed with 100ml water and strained)
- 2 onions (Ground to a paste)
- 10 cloves garlic (Ground to a paste)
- 2 tbsps dark soya sauce
- salt to taste
1. Heat oil and fry cumin seeds and curry leaves till fragrant.
2. Add ground onions and garlic and sauté for a while.
3. Add powders and tamarind water.
4. Boil for a while.
5. Add rest of the ingredients and stir-fry till squid’s cooked.