• ½ kg prawns
• 200 gr potato
• 3 cloves garlic
• 1 teaspoon pepper
• 200 gr onion
• 1 tablespoon red onion
• 1 tablespoon coriander
• 1 teaspoon of powdered sugar and salt to taste
How to cook:
• Shrimp boil, then removed the skin and puree
• Potatoes thinly sliced and fried.
• Seasoning paste, insert it into the shrimp.
• Shallots made with fried onions chopped fine
• Shrimp was well seasoned fried
• The materials that have been fried all mixed. Let sit on wax paper tray repose, so that the oils are absorbed and enter into the jar.