Cheesy meatloaf that the entire family can enjoy anytime. It’s almost as easy as hamburger helper, but with much more nutritional value.
* 1 lb ground chuck, round, or beef
* ½ package of instant oatmeal
* 4 crushed saltine crackers
* small can of crushed tomatoes
* ¼ tsp pepper
* ¼ tsp salt
* ¼ tsp chopped or powder garlic
* ¼ tsp onion powder
* 1 slightly beaten egg
* ½ c. cooked rice
* ½ c. chopped red onion
* 2 stalks of chopped green onion
* ½ c. chopped bell pepper
* ¾ c. grated cheddar cheese
* Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
* Lightly spray a glass or metal meatloaf pan with cooking spray of choice.
* Using a spoon or your hand, combine everything but the cheese and mix well.
* Place meatloaf into pan and bake for 1 ½ hours.
* Remove from oven and cover the top of the meatloaf with grated cheese.
* Bake until cheese is melted and bubbly.