Chicken Liver Pate
This is my original chicken liver pate recipe.
- ½ Cup of water or chicken stock
- 1 Bottle 250 grams Cream Cheese
- ½ Kilo chicken liver
- 2 Large onions (white) finely chopped
- 4 tablespoons of butter
- 2 tablespoons of cooking oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. Sauté onions using oil and butter
2. Add chicken liver and water. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Simmer for 10 minutes or until chicken liver is cooked
4. Set aside the cooked chicken liver until cool. Make sure to drain all the liquid.
5. In a blender, pour one bottle of cream cheese and the cooked chicken liver.
6. Blend until smooth consistency. You may add salt, pepper and butter to taste.