Mostaccioli Hot Dish
published by Suka on Feb 1, 2009
A great way to extend a pound of hamburger or ground venison.
- 1 Lb. ground beef (or venison), browned
- 1 stick pepperoni, sliced, put with browned ground beef
- Onion to taste
- 1/2 tsp. garlic salt
- 1/2 tsp. oregano
- 1/2 tsp. basil
- 1/2 (16 oz.) box mostaccioli, cooked and drained
- 32 oz. spaghetti sauce
- 1/3 cup water
- Mix all ingredients well.
- Put in 9 X 13 pan.
- Top with grated Mozzarella cheese
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes (until cheese melts).
Dinner: Serve with French bread and tossed salad.