Over Easy Egg with Corned Beef Squib
Yummy, easy, and spicy!
Wondering what to eat in the cold season like now? Why you’re not trying this simple thing I call Corned Beef Squib.
Things you need:
- Corned beef
- Cooking oil/Margarine
How to make:
· Fry the egg. Put on a little bit of salt and cook on both sides, but try to make it half done.
· Put the egg on a portion of cooked rice or bread.
· Crumble the onion and chili.
· Heat some oil or margarine on a frying pan.
· Simmer the onion and chili, before adding corned beef and pepper into it.
· Spread the Corned Beef Squib on the over the egg.
· Watch it! It’s hot and spicy, but extremely yummy!
Got some experience and knowledge to share? You can write it and get paid for it by signing up here.