The Easiest Pork and Beans Recipe Ever!
In just half an hour you can get this wonderful meal prepared and cooked! This article teaches you how to make your own Pork and Beans. It is a delicious and very economical dish you can prepare at anytime.
The Easiest PORK and BEANS Recipe Ever!
Do you love those canned pork and beans? I always thought it was hard to make pork and beans from scratch, but I just realized recently how easy it actually is!
Lately I’ve come up with a new recipe, a very easy “Pork and Beans” recipe that I’d like to share with everyone!
I use kidney beans in this recipe. Beans are very healthy and high in protein, so I try to incorporate them in as many dishes as possible. Try this easy recipe for your whole family to enjoy!
Ingredients for the Pork and Beans:
Onions – chopped
Canned kidney beans
Tomatoes – chopped
Salt, sugar and pepper
Procedure to Make the Pork and Beans:
1. Saute the onions in a little bit of oil.
2. Add the ground pork and cook until brown. It only takes a few minutes.
3. Add the can of kidney beans.
4. Put all the chopped tomatoes in.
5. Add a little bit of water.
6. Season with salt, sugar and pepper.
7. Let it all boil, then simmer for about 20 minutes.
8. Enjoy your pork and beans with bread, buns or hot steamed rice.
Tip: I use a clay pot to let the dish simmer in, and use the same pot to serve the dish on the table. This saves time – there’s less washing, and the clay pot retains heat longer, so the food remains hot for a longer time! This pork and beans dish is best served hot.
Try these other easy recipes!
Join me at Bukisa: http://www.bukisa.com/join/17553