Tried and True Best Recipes: Quick Ham Steak
Here is my best recipe for a delicious ham steak that is great for lunch or dinner. It is fast, easy and foolproof. But the best part? Three ingredients!
Anne’s Quick Ham Steak
- One ham steak (various brands such as Cooks or your store brand).
- ½ cup orange juice
- Light brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a rectangular baking dish, place the ham steak in the dish.
- Pour the orange juice over the steak.
- Sprinkle/cover the steak with brown sugar with a thin layer.
- Bake until heated throughout.
- Serve with rice and a green salad with mandarin orange slices and almonds.
Here are a few articles and recipes you may also enjoy:
As always, let me know what you think.
Anne Mathews is pursuing a graduate degree full-time and teaches part-time at a major U.S. university. If you are interested in writing professionally for this site and others, Ms. Mathews would appreciate the referral bonus: http://www.triond.com/rw/39827.