Yummy Steak Marinade
I found a recipe and tweeked it to become this delicious family favorite.
What you’ll need:
1 can of Coors light (or your favorite beer)
1. In a bowl (or large casserole dish)combine the beer, with one cup of soy sauce and 1/2 a cup pf brown sugar. Stir together.
2. Poke holes in your steak on both sides with a fork
3. Place steak in marinade for 20 min on each side.
4. Remove steak and place on platter
5. Cup your hand and in it put a few pinches of garlic powder and pepper (mix with finger) and rub on the steak on both sides
6. Place steak back in marinade for 5 minutes on each side. Then remove and cook in a pan to your liking.