published by saura on Jun 23, 2009
A cool summer pasta recipe to compliment your BBQ.
- 1 box tri color pasta
- Zesty italian dressing
- 1 green bell pepper chopped
- 1 red bell pepper chopped
- pitted black olives chopped
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes cut in half
- 1lb provolone cheese(purchase in block and cut into squares
- 1lb hard salami(purchased in block and cut into squares
- Boil pasta according to package.
- Mix all ingredients ahead.Add zesty italian dressing to your licking.
- Mix pasta in ingredients when done.
- Can be chilled or served immediatly.