Quick Lunches for Work
Do you go out to eat at lunch at work and find it is getting too expensive going to restaurants? Do you have to eat at your desk and don’t know what to bring to work? In this article I will give you some suggestions.
Here are some lunches to consider.
1. Fill a reusable plastic containers with different slices of cheese, then add whatever fruit you want and add crackers.
2. Corporate nutritionist Maggie Moons suggests for an easy lunch that is healthy, She takes some food before she serves dinner then puts it in the refrigerator for the next day at work.
3. Add salmon or tuna once a week to green salads and sandwiches. For a snack, use canned tuna , mix it in a vinaigretted eat it for a healthy snack, which can also serve as a lunch.
4. Cold pasta salad. Use pasta from the night before and mix in cubes of cheese, chopped vegetables and add a bottle of vinaigrette dressing.
5. Falafel that is waiting to be cooked in the refrigerated section of the supermarket. Cook it the night before and put it in a whole wheat pita pocket and topped with hummus also available at your supermarket