Have you ever wondered how to make this great recipe? Well here’s a quick and easy way to make this great dish. Once you’ve served it, I’m sure you’re family and friends will be begging for more.
Have you ever gone to a restaurant and ordered Coconut Shrimp and wonder how they made it? Well here’s a recipe that’s not only quick but also easy. You only need a few ingredients and a few minutes, and in no time you’ll be eating those coconut encrusted delicacies. Your friends and family will think you slaved in the kitchen all day when you serve these up.
- 1 pound peeled shrimp w/tails
- ¾ cup biscuit mix
- 1 T sugar
- ¾ Cup beer
- ¾ Cup all purpose flour
- 2 ¼ Cup flaked coconut
- Cooking oil
- Combine beer, biscuit mix & sugar together and stir till smooth.
- Coat your shrimp in the flour, dip in beer mixture and then roll each shrimp in the coconut.
- Heat oil in a skillet on medium high, until hot.
- Place a few prepared shrimp into the oil and fry a couple of minutes until done. If you have a deep fryer you will not have to turn the shrimp. If using a skillet you will need to turn each shrimp half-way through the cooking process.
- Drain on a paper towel to absorb the grease and serve.
This recipe should serve approximately four people.