Stir Fried Clams with Black Beans
published by silverspoon on Jun 15, 2008
Clams, clams, and more clams.
PREP TIME: 15 minutes
COOKING TIME: 5 to 10 minutes
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- ½ medium onion, sliced
- 1 small piece of ginger, julienne
- 2 tablespoon black beans
- 1 tablespoon chili garlic sauce
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 400 grams clams, blanched and deshelled
- ½ teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch diluted in ¼ cup water
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Sauté garlic, onion, and ginger in oil. Add black beans, chili garlic sauce and oyster sauce.
- Drizzle sesame oil and cornstarch with water. Season with salt and pepper. Let it boil for a couple of minutes. Serve hot.